SALES (804) 318-3686
UNIT DOSE SAMPLING TO MEET FDA GUIDELINES
• Manufactured from 316 stainless steel
• Satin polish (Ra< 1microns)
• Take Multiple Samples from the same Point
• Range of sampler lengths
• Change the sample volume by changing the insert
• Special finishes and materials of constructio available on request.
The patented U-D Master is designed for multilevel low volume sampling in the pharmaceutical industry.
It is ideal for use with free flowing powders. By simply changing the sample inserts (cells) different volumes can be sampled.
The sampler is available in two convenient diameters
25mm (Standard U-D Master) and
13mm (Micro U-D Master - please contact us for info).
1. Select the correct volume Inserts and fit them in to the Inner Rod.
2. Slide the assembled Inner Rod into the Outer Sleeve at the lowest sampling level
3. Insert the sampler into the product, turn the handle to expose the sampling cells to the product.
4. Double and Triple Style samplers - pull the handle to the next level to expose the next set of sampling cells.
5. Turn the handle so no Sampling Inserts are exposed then remove the sampler from the product.
6. Remove the Inner Rod from the Outer Sleeve, the individual sampling inserts can then be easily
removed for analysis.
NEW! Tablet Compaction machine